If you are also wondering how to reset Galaxy Watch 3, then you are in the right place. In this guide, I will explain the whole process of resetting the Galaxy watch 3 step-by-step. Let’s get started.
Galaxy Watch 3 is a great watch, but it can also run into problems. So, if you are also facing problems on your galaxy watch, then you can restore it to factory condition using the reset option. You can reset the Galaxy watch 3 from the General section in the settings. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide.
How to Reset Galaxy Watch 3? – The Easy Way
When it comes to resetting Galaxy watch 3, there are two ways to do it, and I’ll explain both ways. Let’s take an l look at the easiest method first.
- Unlock your Galaxy Watch 3 (If Locked)
- Now go to the Apps Screen and tap Settings
- Find the General Section and tap it.
- Now find Reset and tap it.
- Galaxy watch 3 will ask you to confirm your action. Tap checkmark to confirm your action.
- Now wait, and the system will reset the Galaxy watch 3 to its factory settings.
How to Reset Galaxy Watch 3 via Hardware keys? – The Complex Way
Samsung also allows you to reset the Galaxy watch 3 via Hardware Keys, and here’s how you can do it.
- Turn off your Galaxy Watch 3
- Now press and hold the Power key, keep holding the keys until Rebooting menu appears on display.
- When the watch starts rebooting, quickly start pressing the Power Key.
- Keep pressing the power key again until Select Reboot Mode menu appears.
- Now use the power key to highlight Recovery and double press the Power key to select it.
- That’s it.
What Happens when you Reset Galaxy Watch 3?
When you reset the Galaxy watch 3, the system will restore the device to its factory setting. The system may also delete all of your personal data as well, so make sure that you keep the backup of your data before resetting the device.
Does Galaxy Watch 3 Have Fall Detection?
Yes, Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 has a very efficient fall detection feature.
How do I reset my Galaxy Watch 3 without losing my data?
It’s not possible to reset the galaxy watch 3 without losing your data. So, make sure that you keep the backup of data, and once you reset the device, you can easily restore your data.
Can I reset my Galaxy Watch 3 if it is locked?
Yes, you can reset the galaxy watch 3 if it’s locked. Just follow the reset process using the Hardware keys.
That’s how you can reset Galaxy Watch 3. I have shared the two ways to reset the watch, and you can pick the one which suits your requirements. Also, if you are looking for free watch faces and bands for galaxy watch 3, then you can visit our website.