If you don’t get Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch, don’t worry because we can help.
Snapchat is sometimes unable to send notifications on Apple watch due to restrictions in settings which you can easily fix from the settings of your devices and the Snapchat app itself.
So, if you also don’t get Snapchat notifications on our Apple Watch, keep reading because we will share 3 simple steps which you can use to fix this issue.
This method works well for all versions of the Apple Watch, including Series 7, Series 6, Series 5, SE, and other earlier versions of the Apple Watch.
Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to get Snapchat Notifications on Apple Watch
If you don’t get Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch, there could be several reasons behind it. So, we will periodically check the settings of iPhone, Snapchat App, and the Apple Watch to make sure that everything is right.
Here’s how you can check it.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your iPhone must have the right settings for sending notifications to Apple Watch. Here’s how you can check it.
- Go to the Settings section of your iPhone
- Now get into the Notifications section
- Find Snapchat and tap it.
- Make sure that it has all permissions, including for sounds.
For Snapchat App
Once you have checked the settings of your iPhone, now go to the Snapchat app and follow these steps.
- Open Snapchat App
- Get into Settings of the App
- Now go to the Notifications section
- Make sure that Notifications are turned on.
For Apple Watch
Now go to your Apple Watch and follow these steps.
- Go to your Appl Watch
- Get into the settings of your watch
- Now go to the Notifications Section
- Go to “Mirror iPhone alerts from” and make sure that notifications are enabled for Snapchat.
Once you enable the above settings, you will start getting notifications from Snapchat on your Apple Watch.
Why I’m not getting Snapchat Notifications on my Apple Watch?
If you are not getting Snapchat Notifications on your Apple Watch, make sure that your watch notifications are not blocked. You can check the permissions for notifications in the Notification section of the settings of your iPhone and Apple Watch. Also, make sure that notifications are enabled from the Snapchat app as well.
If you have checked the above settings but still you are not getting Snapchat Notification on Apple Watch, it could be due to the following problems.
- Outdated App or System Software – If your iPhone, Apple Watch or Snapchat App have the outdated version, it can start expereiencing some problems. So, make sure that your Snapchat App and both devices are updated with the latest version.
- Blueooth Connection – If your Apple Watch is not connected with your iPhone via Bluetooth, it won’t be able to recieve notificatons from the phone. Similarly, if the phone is more than 100 meters away from the watch, it won’t be able to send notifications. So, make sure that your Watch is connected to the Phone and both devices are placed near to each other.
If the issue still persists and you have tried everything, the last thing you can do is to uninstall your Snapchat App and restart your Apple Watch and iPhone. Also, make sure that you clear the cache
Is Snapchat App available for Apple Watch?
No, Snapchat is not available for Apple Watch. It also doesn’t make sense because Snapchat is a camera-centric platform and Apple Watch doesn’t have any cameras. So, it won’t be very useful for Snapchat to release a dedicated app for Apple Watch and other Smartwatches.
I hope that you found this guide useful and if you want to ask any other questions, please let me know in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to visit TheTrackable for more useful guides.
If you are interested in reading another guide, do check this guide where I have shared the 10 best Apps for Apple Watch.